New York
I guess everyone has some sort of idea of how New York is like - exuberant, dynamic, land of opportunities and possibilities - which is true to a large extent. NY moves faster than the rest of the world. Even as a tourist, you learn to increase the pace of walking, you learn to shut out the honking cars, the heavy traffic, the rush of people moving all around you, you learn to focus just on getting to your destination. It is overwhelming. A little crazy too.
It was however nice to stay with my sis and hang out with family. I miss my sis so much. I'm so happy for her and Gabriel - who is uber-talented (they both are)! I ate so much good food every meal and that kept me really awake. And since I was with my sis, I had a better preview of the little nooks and crannies in the city.
The High line, which is an abandoned track above Manhattan converted to a public park with a view that overlooks the city.


Museum of Art and Design (MAD) was exhibiting Nendo furniture. Nendo has some of the coolest concepts which involve playing around and giving new perspective to familiar objects.

It was however nice to stay with my sis and hang out with family. I miss my sis so much. I'm so happy for her and Gabriel - who is uber-talented (they both are)! I ate so much good food every meal and that kept me really awake. And since I was with my sis, I had a better preview of the little nooks and crannies in the city.
The High line, which is an abandoned track above Manhattan converted to a public park with a view that overlooks the city.
Museum of Art and Design (MAD) was exhibiting Nendo furniture. Nendo has some of the coolest concepts which involve playing around and giving new perspective to familiar objects.
Brooklyn Bridge
And best of all, Cooper Union by Morphosis. I was completely enthralled by the numerous details involved, the fluidity in movement, how space and individuals and shadows interact, and how the building takes on a different look depending on the time of the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home