Yes, I will now confirm this. Dutch clubs play bad music. I thought it was only Utrecht and Storm, but Amsterdam and Powerzone play techno macarena. That's why I have to drink!
Amsterdam night life is really cool and lively, on the other hand. Bars and cafes place chairs out on the side walks, with the chairs facing the roads, so you can literally people-watch and observe the hustle and bustle. Today is the start of uitmarkt, which is something like a free live music festival. Performances take place on podiums, makeshift tents, in buses, on top of cars...also book markets, information booths are set up along the streets...love it, love it!
Amsterdam night life is really cool and lively, on the other hand. Bars and cafes place chairs out on the side walks, with the chairs facing the roads, so you can literally people-watch and observe the hustle and bustle. Today is the start of uitmarkt, which is something like a free live music festival. Performances take place on podiums, makeshift tents, in buses, on top of cars...also book markets, information booths are set up along the streets...love it, love it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home