Friday, July 10, 2009

Something like a conclusion

I've finally graduated from NUS - for real this time! I know I was very unhappy last year when I failed the Antwerp entrance exam, and had to bow my head down and return back to NUS, as if moving back to point zero. But I guess things worked out for the best. Simply put, honors year was super fun. One, I got to write my ISM (which in better terms, can be called a mini thesis) under the supervision of Dr Stone, who rocks. Two, I made a lot more friends than I expected. Without them, NUS would have been a complete bore, which is basically how I felt uni life was during the first 3 years. So anyway, I'm glad I did the honors year and I'm glad that I stuck to studying lit because as useless as the degree is, the lessons learnt aren't.
And now moving on: AMFI! I'm still worried about my visa, and the scholarship and money issues, and I must sound very paranoid, but I still wonder if I'm really going to make it there and make it then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home