Role reversal
Stupid university offering the exact same literature modules as semester 1 last year.
I don't want to go back to Singapore and resume old unbeknown life of ennui. It's here that I feel truly inspired and motivated; that I learn to appreciate nature and art and see beauty beyond the blank walls of a city; that I am free to be. I don't want this to end. Saying goodbye has never felt worse. The past week has been nothing short of fantastic. We've been making dinners for one another - North Indian curry, Italian pasta and tiramisu, Austrian goulash, Singapore bak kut teh, French quiche, Chilean chakikan...followed by games and parties and living each day like it was the last day we would be spending with one another...It has been the best of times.
I don't want to go back to Singapore and resume old unbeknown life of ennui. It's here that I feel truly inspired and motivated; that I learn to appreciate nature and art and see beauty beyond the blank walls of a city; that I am free to be. I don't want this to end. Saying goodbye has never felt worse. The past week has been nothing short of fantastic. We've been making dinners for one another - North Indian curry, Italian pasta and tiramisu, Austrian goulash, Singapore bak kut teh, French quiche, Chilean chakikan...followed by games and parties and living each day like it was the last day we would be spending with one another...It has been the best of times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home