Saturday, June 23, 2007

De Efteling

De Efteling is the largest and most popular theme park in the Netherlands. Surrounded by trees, large ponds and gardens, it lives up to its fairy tale theme. Moving on!

Rollercoaster!!! ARHHH....(I'm excellent at screaming. Believe me.)


The housemates...


I have not really introduced this group of extremely fun people. I'm going to miss them so much!!! From top L: Mash, Adolfo, Marcel, Zab, Ewa, Dorit, Chiara, Me, Michel, Valeria

By a stroke of good fortune, Ewa and I managed to catch a snazzy ride to de Efteling in Marcel's vintage car. It is super cool! Orange striped seats, out-of-the-world locks, low roof (which can be opened but the weather today was cold and rainy...aww) By the way, Marcel is Dorit's boyfriend and literally, "the boy next door". And of course, the rest gave us the dirty look. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger iamspidermonkey said...

AWH! How great! Thats such a great idea! To have farewells in amusement parks with all ten of you ++ going NUTS! :P

5:07 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

I know...we were behaving more like kids than the kids in the park. and this amusement park is in some ulu foresty area in the middle of nowhere. SUPER COOL. it almost got bought over by disney but luckily they refrained from selling it, otherwise all the characters will be changed to disney characters.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Netherlands is very beautiful place. Many famous places in netherlands like Flying Dutchman, Arabic theme park, Netherlands, initiated as a walking park, sports park cum play area, tennis courts, swimming areas.
Efteling Theatre is one of five big theaters in Netherlands. For more details refer De Efteling

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home