Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's festival week here in Utrecht. God knows what we are celebrating, but, whee! this place rocks. It started on 17 May. I thought I had class and so very foolishly, I cycled out to the city center only to realize that all the shops were closed and the streets deserted. Except - there was a man dancing with the lamp post, another on the bench, and another walking about repeatedly taking off his jacket and putting it back on. Land of insanity!!! I guess they were performers...

On Friday night, I joined the guys for drinks at the city center. We argued at length about simulation and simulacra. Right.

festival ad werf








ho man...i love these 2. mash and adolfo. they are the perfect absurd theater act. like watching a play from beckett.







Last night we had our own mini-party at Sherilyn's birthday party. It is so funny and entertaining to be around these crazy flatmates...Mash and the Italian girls, Chiara and Valeria.
This is what happens when you try to extort money from machoman. Roar!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home