I caught 4 of Wong Kar Wai's movies. Chungking Express, Days of Being Wild, 2046 and In the Mood for Love. All incredibly good films. In Days of Being Wild, there is a scene when Maggie Cheung is told that "from this minute, she must forget him."
She looks at the clock...silence...we wait for 60 seconds to pass. A minute takes 60 seconds, 2 minutes 120 seconds. How do you do it, forget him, when a single minute moves at such a painfully slow rate?
Watched Wes Anderson's (The Royal Tenenbaums) Bottle Rocket too. Had one of those feel-good endings. Also been following Monk episodes, and can even sing the opening song. Gah! I'm turning into a compgeek. Doing lots of photoshop editing which is in fact really fun. My sis says "Mei, I'll be rooting for you 200%." I can only hope and to believe, that I can give 200% as well.
She looks at the clock...silence...we wait for 60 seconds to pass. A minute takes 60 seconds, 2 minutes 120 seconds. How do you do it, forget him, when a single minute moves at such a painfully slow rate?
Watched Wes Anderson's (The Royal Tenenbaums) Bottle Rocket too. Had one of those feel-good endings. Also been following Monk episodes, and can even sing the opening song. Gah! I'm turning into a compgeek. Doing lots of photoshop editing which is in fact really fun. My sis says "Mei, I'll be rooting for you 200%." I can only hope and to believe, that I can give 200% as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home