Brussels, Belgium
Yes - I'm updating this blog at the same pace as the rushed city spree before I finally leave this place for good. Oh god. So today I went to Brussels in the morning, and from Brussels to Antwerp to see the Fashion Museum (once again, it didn't let me down), and back to Utrecht.
Brussels was a really beautiful city! I'm surprised that so many call it boring. And of course, in Brussels, I had to visit the Comic Strip Museum! How can anyone not love Tintin? However, I'm ashamed to say that I succumbed to buying a copy of Tintin, even though I can get it cheaper in Singapore, and even though I have read all the Tintin comics before.

Grand Place



Galerie St-Hubert (reminds me of Milan)

Manneken Pis. Oh, he's pissing, alright.

Cathedrale

Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinee (Comic strip museum)
Brussels was a really beautiful city! I'm surprised that so many call it boring. And of course, in Brussels, I had to visit the Comic Strip Museum! How can anyone not love Tintin? However, I'm ashamed to say that I succumbed to buying a copy of Tintin, even though I can get it cheaper in Singapore, and even though I have read all the Tintin comics before.

Grand Place



Galerie St-Hubert (reminds me of Milan)

Manneken Pis. Oh, he's pissing, alright.

Cathedrale

Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinee (Comic strip museum)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home