Thursday, February 15, 2007

Loving Utrecht in Kampong style

After days of dreary chills, the sun finally came up. The Waterleiding Museum (waterworks museum) wasn't that interesting but I felt I should see it since I pass by it almost everyday on my way to class. I cycled around the neighborhood and came by Grift Park. There was an animal farm at the side of the park and I basically spent the afternoon with pigs, roosters, hens, rabbits, goats, and sheeps. You really learn to appreciate the surroundings, breath in the fresh air, and "Freedom! I say...Freedom!"

Grift Park



It's weird that there were these 3 gigantic abstractions in the middle of the park. Is this a satire of circumstance?!



Bunnies! Cuter than Miffy.




You can't shut this guy up
My idea of a perfect date - a goat that wouldn't even look at me. (not forgetting those pierced ears!)




2 Comments:

Blogger iamspidermonkey said...

i like the goat.

1:40 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

hey yeah the goat rocks.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home