one step behind the drum style
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Orientation
The bells in the Dom
Bird's eye view of Utrecht
Trouwen? (Marry me?) A man proposed to his girlfriend when she was touring the tower. Romantic? Yes...they parted after a few years of marriage.
Like a painting
For these gorgeous photos, I climbed 465 steps times 2.
posted by angeline at
11:15 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
angeline
Location:
Netherlands
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I have a bike, but I am horrible, HORRIBLE, with d...
I got me bike! Cycling back to the studenthouse fo...
Social life
Some extra bit(e)s:I can't remember what this is c...
In Utrecht:passing through the bell toweracademy b...
After a liberating trip to the toilet(won't furthe...
Hear me roar!
Last minute updates
My mum chided the neighbors' kids for being noisy....
Innovation, baby
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home