Thursday, February 01, 2007

After a liberating trip to the toilet(won't further elaborate), I realised that I don't need a usb plug because I can use my SD card! At this point, Bin will go -_-". Trust me, I can accomplish alot more than this.
At Nico's house

Less is more! A modern art museum in Venlo
I had to strain all my face muscles to take this. An overly enthusiastic me decided to walk to the museum at 10am, only to find out that it opened only at 11am. I walked back to the shopping centre and when the time was right, went back to the museum and back again to the shops where I waited for Nico to pick me up. I didn't wear very thick clothing for the sun was shining. But even the sun can be fleeting and misleading. At 6 deg, having such long walks wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing to do. By the time I got into a heated room, "a pipe is not a pipe", my face was not a face.
Dusseldorf, Germany



Musical instruments, souvenirs, bread, fruits and vegetables, cheese, potatoes

apartments built in water!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home