Fucking neurotic. I can do so many things and still return to point zero where nothing is, and maybe I should have left the stage bare.
I am living fine with parties and mahjong (more! more!), otherwise buried in Dovstoveysky's The Idiot, Grey's Anatomy and Grey's Anatomy soundtrack, not to mention the preparation for Nederlands, plus being able to avoid NUS bidding and NUS in general is good too. I'm so far behind violin practice - how and when can I re-produce that vague memory of "purrfect" for the Bulgarian teacher?
I am living fine with parties and mahjong (more! more!), otherwise buried in Dovstoveysky's The Idiot, Grey's Anatomy and Grey's Anatomy soundtrack, not to mention the preparation for Nederlands, plus being able to avoid NUS bidding and NUS in general is good too. I'm so far behind violin practice - how and when can I re-produce that vague memory of "purrfect" for the Bulgarian teacher?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home