one step behind the drum style
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
The maid's more liberal-minded than all you snuffy scholars in your snuffy room spectacles to intimidate and fingers to relinquish. Hmph. Have you ever eaten a bun stuffed with curry potato and ham for breakfast? Now that's called progress.
posted by angeline at
1:06 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
angeline
Location:
Netherlands
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I am so amused by myself. I will not be going to U...
I am a performing automaton. I am so sick, I decla...
Portraits
Zap-it!
WOW. I am engaged in a most insightful and critica...
Digging for gold!
this is just absurd! to think that hooked still as...
Some-pity. I just don't know what to do with myself.
i had alot of fun this morning. karen played the v...
Tanglin Camp
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home