Sunday, September 13, 2009

I wonder when I developed this ability to wait, for the phone to ring, for a person to show up, in the end I got stood up. What's even more absurd about this eager waiting business is that I've never even met him before, not to say know him, now I'll never know. In between the hours of waiting, I confront blank walls, the flower motif bedsheets, they drive me crazy. I confront myself and I still can't differentiate between now and then, me and you, this and that. At MacDonalds, I contemplated getting some mushrooms to get high but they cost too much. So I ate fries instead, and wrote in my notebook about this strange day and this strange feeling. And I looked so pretty today, but I was freezing and hugging myself while waiting for the tram. A man pooped and peed in the tram, I'm not shitting you. It was so funny (of course in reality, it was not funny at all because the tram conductors had to deal with the shit; they were going on and on, "Het is niet normaal!!!" (no of course not). But I couldn't stop laughing. The man, he left the tram with a huge stain on his pants, and I saw him turn his head back and smile. Man, you're not the only one losing your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home