Friday, March 30, 2007

Landed

We had a lasagne party last night. Top this off with salad, curry, and spicy chicken...












Located in the city center, the street "Drift" is where my classes are held. It's really cool that I'm not confined within the typical school campus, breathing in the odors of sweaty students day in day out, not to mention huddling with these same people on the bus to and fro.









the magnificent ceiling. can one blame me if i'm distracted? in truth, i never am unfocused during classes. it gives me great joy and pleasure to be part of this splendid room.


my literature presentation group - kitty, kirstin (both master students) and myself.


So I am still in hesitation over helping Adolfo do an art project. These crazy artists, you never know what's on their minds. He wants to throw eggs at the fat lady, an iconic sculpture in the market place of Utrecht. I have a choice of being either the photographer or the one who throws the eggs. If somehow I get arrested, I will a) pretend to be an innocent tourist who was deceived by this wicked vandaliser into doing unbeknown things; b)hop onto my bike, which I will park right next to me, and cycle off at godspeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home