I'm crying, I'm not behaving well, being uncool and childish. I'm crying because I've realized how completely over this relationship is. We can't communicate, the dynamics are tense and unbalanced, you no longer care enough to share your thoughts, in general you no longer have a positive impression of me. I am out of my depth when around you. I came to you this morning excitedly with a new idea, like a child seeking for approval perhaps, but also hopeful that I finally had something interesting that I really wanted to share with you. It's neither sad nor bad. It just is. You've developed and grown, and I haven't quite grown yet; the things that used to bind us no longer do. I'm crying because of my ego, my own personal desires, for the good ol' memories and the connection we used to have.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home