And now for some proper updates...
I'm torn between loving and hating my new place. On one hand, it's a very small and cozy apartment with some old-school-slightly kitschy decor, very well-furnished kitchen which even comes with a dishwasher, and an interesting view of a single, tall building which changes neon colors every night. On the other hand, my room is butt-small. And I'm not used to not having space. I sometimes wonder if I might end up with claustrophobia - but the cold weather just makes me fall asleep before I can really ponder on that thought.
Holidays in Singapore were awesome! I did some research work for my brother's exhibition, worked a little at Soon Lee, played some mahjong (and lost most of them), played tennis (i can still hold a racket hooray!), ate a lot of good food, and slept a lot too. It is weird to think of Singapore as "holiday", and Amsterdam as "reality". I'm still trying to get used to the idea that I've moved.
I'm torn between loving and hating my new place. On one hand, it's a very small and cozy apartment with some old-school-slightly kitschy decor, very well-furnished kitchen which even comes with a dishwasher, and an interesting view of a single, tall building which changes neon colors every night. On the other hand, my room is butt-small. And I'm not used to not having space. I sometimes wonder if I might end up with claustrophobia - but the cold weather just makes me fall asleep before I can really ponder on that thought.
Holidays in Singapore were awesome! I did some research work for my brother's exhibition, worked a little at Soon Lee, played some mahjong (and lost most of them), played tennis (i can still hold a racket hooray!), ate a lot of good food, and slept a lot too. It is weird to think of Singapore as "holiday", and Amsterdam as "reality". I'm still trying to get used to the idea that I've moved.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home