Your misery and my fortunacy
The holidays are here!!! I've reached a point of absolute geekiness. I'm actually revelling in the mood of a mere term break. And I'm so gonna be kicked out of Hooked. Sooner or later, they will realize that I havent attended a single meeting since the very first one last year, that I've written only 2 1/2 articles, that my excuses are all lies, lies, lies! Muahaha. Whatever.
Charlotte Perkins Gilman's The Yellow Wallpaper is a fascinating read. Although it seems to mark a person's descent into insanity (in conventional terms), I see it more as an ascent to empowerment and freedom. See? I told you I'm geeky.
Charlotte Perkins Gilman's The Yellow Wallpaper is a fascinating read. Although it seems to mark a person's descent into insanity (in conventional terms), I see it more as an ascent to empowerment and freedom. See? I told you I'm geeky.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home