Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lament the spirit of restraint

Hello I'm back! (with the same address and everything, probably wasted your time thinking what this goondu is up to)
A few updates:

1. I can do, or at least try, anything on string instruments, except tuning it and changing the damned strings. On guitar, I've changed the strings only once, and it came out haywired. On the violin where I was so fucking stupid, I broke the strings twice. It's horrible. Unbelievable that I finally managed to fix it after a few days of misery. I'm actually starting to enjoy playing the violin.
2. I have bad hair. This always happens whenever I go to the hairdresser. To make sure that my money and time are well-spent, I will ask for shorter hair despite the ironic fact that the hair, has already been nicely cut and styled. I look like fool, possibly am one too.
3. I should be going to Utrecht University in Netherlands next february. Yay. How shalt thou dress when thou ist in ze foreign nation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home