Sunday, June 05, 2016

In front of you, I've lost confidence in myself and my thoughts and opinions. I've lost my words. I don't know what I might say that might be deemed as completely irrelevant and uninteresting and pointless, and might incite your frustration. I don't have anything meaningful to say. It's all 'me, me, me'. I'm totally wrapped up in my own thoughts, fears, doubts, insecurities, over everything, just everything. I keep trying to pull myself out of it, but every little decision or action that I make causes me to sink back down. It is an extremely terrible and dangerous attitude, and self-indulgent. I've just read in a magazine about the narcissistic self in relationship. You enjoy a relationship because it allows you to feel good about yourself and your place in the world. Either you need to be more patient and forgiving, or you need to move on. It might be better for us not to speak to each other for some time until I get out of this funk. I don't want you to be frustrated, I don't want you to feel like you're wasting time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home