Happy chinese new year!
Can't believe this but I'm actually welcoming the chinese new year! Oh how I used to complain endlessly about this, and how happy I was to miss the new year in Utrecht last year. But I do miss the Euro Carnaval and all that wackiness. Well I'm hopeful and I hope to plant my foot down on the Euro soil again, some day. Has anyone watched the movie, Taxi (the french one)? It's super cool lah! A must watch!!!
I made a plain and basic dress. With floppy sleeves and blue inner lining. I know...I'm really going crazy on the machine. I have to stop because the workload from school is piling up.

I made a plain and basic dress. With floppy sleeves and blue inner lining. I know...I'm really going crazy on the machine. I have to stop because the workload from school is piling up.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home